International Journal for Emerging Research and Development is presently looking for opportunities to cooperate with conference organizers across the globe to publish the conference proceedings separately. It is well-known fact in the recent day’s bountiful conferences were being conducted and most of them end up with publishing their conference proceedings as hard copy or in the digital media like CD’s which is not widely circulated. This restricts the ideas and views shared in the conferences, the ideas being discussed and analyzed by very few attending the conference and to those who receive the proceedings. Only a few conferences publish their proceedings in online media through journals and we are the one as the well-known International journal would like to support the organizations who are interested in publishing their proceedings through us.
What do we offer?
We offer end to end support to the organisations willing to have our support, being an association dedicated to bringing your research work online in the best possible way we are here to help those who are in need of support. Once the proposal to support a conference is approved by our editorial board we start working with the conference team to promote their conference through our site and in all possible ways. We are sure that with our experience in conducting conferences we can support any academic conference in a better way. We provide the following services to the conference organisers so that their conference is promoted in a better way
- Providing a separate web page for the conference in our site if needed with all details related to the conferences
- Providing a link to the conference site from our site so that willing authors can view the details of the conference.
- Promotional support in online and offline form to promote the conference if asked by the organisation.
- Technical and academic support to the conference organisers if needed.
- Publication of conference proceedings through our journals or as separate proceedings with ISSN number.
- All published articles will be submitted to databases in which IJERnD articles are being added.
Considering our motto of supporting dissemination of scientific information and to promote the conference in a better way we charge a separate service fee for the service we offer. It is in the own interest of the organisation/institution to utilise our services if needed, we are interested in institutional membership and if institutions are interested in the same it can be obtained to support our journal system. Conference Proceeding will only be in digital mode.
Normally we decide about supporting the conference within 10 days from the receipt of consent and interest from the concerned Organization/ institution, in certain cases it may take more than 15-20 days to decide, depending upon the requirements of the concerned organisation.