Volume 1, Issue 2
1. Performance of Janani Suraksha Yojana on maternal health of Assam
Published by: Siddika BanuResearch Area: Demography And Population Studies
Organisation: Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, AssamKeywords: Janani Suraksha Yojana, Assam, India, Maternal Heath, Institutional Delivery.
2. Evaluate model based mutation technique to detect test cases error: A review
Published by: Jyoti Bhogwan, Tejal PatelResearch Area: Software Engineering
Organisation: Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology, Vadodara, Waghodia, GujaratKeywords: Software testing, Testing efficiency, Automatic test case generation, Mutation testing, Model-based testing.
3. Analysis of LGBT rights in India
Published by: Ananya DasResearch Area: LGBT
Organisation: National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi, JharkhandKeywords: LGBT, Homophobia, Rights in India.
4. Pattern discovery in public node system with overhead optimization
Published by: Priyanka Kahate, Rajat Mahajan, Komal Kamble, Manisha ShendreResearch Area: Engineering
Organisation: D Y Patil, College of Engineering, Akurdi, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Screen capturing, Network traffic, Traffic analysis, Chunking.
5. Under and over frequency Relay with automatic Power Factor Control using Arduino Uno
Published by: Shivkumar Shrikrushna Chaudhari, Divya Arun Shirsat, Hiral Rajendra Patole, Trupti Laxman Kadam, Amit R. Mahire, Moysin D. ShekhResearch Area: Electrical Engineering
Organisation: R. C. Patel Institute of Technology, Shirpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Arduino-Uno, Relay card, Induction Motor , Capacitive Bank, LCD, Power factor meter.
6. Engine exhaust system, emission and its control
Published by: Murad AliResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: GNA University, Phagwara, PunjabKeywords: Exhaust components, Oxides of nitrogen (NOx), Carbon monoxide (CO), Toxic gases, Hydrocarbons (HC), CI engines, SI engines.
7. Strength characteristics of structural concrete element using marble powder
Published by: Akash Singh, Sandeep Kumar Meena, Rahul Duhan, Shailender Singh TomarResearch Area: Concrete
Organisation: Northern India Engineering College, Shastri Park, New DelhiKeywords: Marble powder, Concrete, Compression strength, Workability.
8. A comparative survey study on current prescribing trends in proton pump inhibitors and H2 receptor antagonists among practitioners in private set up and tertiary care teaching rural hospital
Published by: Dr. Heena Shah, Dr. Ankit GuptaResearch Area: Pharmacology
Organisation: Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Vadodara, GujaratKeywords: Proton pump inhibitors, H2 Receptor antagonists, Acid peptic disorders.
9. Visual- cognizance to divulge scarcely moving objects based on local motion stabilization
Published by: Sheela B. P, Dr. Sreepathi .B, Ashwini, Sushma PatilResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Rao Bahadur Y Mahabaleswarappa Engineering College, Bellary, KarnatakaKeywords: Object detection, Scarcely moving objects, visual, Local Motion Stabilization.
10. Maharashtra crèches bill, 2018 – Legal avishkar for governing effective functioning of crèches
Published by: Anagha PedgaonkarResearch Area: Law
Organisation: M P Law College, Aurangabad, MaharashtraKeywords: Women in India, Crèches, Legal framework, Legal solution, Hidden barriers.
11. Sexual harassment: She is not a swing to ride
Published by: Muskan BangaResearch Area: Internet
Organisation: Banasthali Vidyapith, Vanasthali, RajasthanKeywords: Sexual harassment, Women’s rights, Loopholes, Statics, Data.
12. Low cost building an engineering approach
Published by: Sachin, Mukesh Kumar Sharma, Inamul Haq, Sooraj, Mohd. Amir Khan, Vishal Singh, Maninder Kaur, InderjeetResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Northern India Engineering College, Shastri Park, New DelhiKeywords: CLC Block, Foam Concrete, Precast Member, Earthen Mud Concrete Block, CPM.
13. Removing duplicated files on cloud storage using map reducing algorithm
Published by: Fairlin Jenefa. A, Shajini. N, Geo Jenefer. GResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Ponjesly College of Engineering, Nagercoil, Tamil NaduKeywords: Chunks, Map reduce, Hashing, Data duplication etc.
14. Emerging trends in English studies in India: An overview
Published by: JyothiResearch Area: English Studies
Organisation: University College of Science, Tumakuru, KarnatakaKeywords: Discipline, Language, Literature, Research.
15. Aquatic resources of Samastipur: A morphological study
Published by: Ghooran Mahto, Dr. Md. Nazim HussainResearch Area: Zoology
Organisation: Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga, BiharKeywords: Serpentyle form of river, Morphology of river, Aquatic resource of Samastipur.
16. Role of leukotrienes in bronchial asthma. How efficacious are leukotriene antagonists as compared to β2-agonist in the management of asthma
Published by: Dr. Ankit Gupta, Dr. Heena ShahResearch Area: Pharmacology
Organisation: Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Vadodara, GujaratKeywords: Asthma, Leukotriene, Bronchial tubes.
17. Soil stabilization using human hair fiber
Published by: Atul Krishna Thakur, Haris Sheikh, Abhishek Sharma, Jeetendra Ahirwar, Ajeet Rathee, Muhammad Manaur Ali, Yash KumarResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Northern India Engineering College, Shastri Park, New DelhiKeywords: Soil stabilization, Sub-grade improvement, SPT, California bearing ratio, Atterberg’s limits, Human hair fiber (HHF)
18. A review on charging and discharging of solar cells
Published by: Swati Pandey, Ganga Agnihotri, Navin ChandResearch Area: Renewable Energy
Organisation: Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences, Bhopal, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Solar panel, PV cell, Charge controller, Battery.
19. Comparison of eco-brick with normal RCC block
Published by: Prashank Singh, Nikhil Meena, Deepak Arya, Nikhil Tyagi, Aashish Malik, Tarushi SinghResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Northern India Engineering College, Shastri Park, New DelhiKeywords: Eco-Bricks, PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate), Plastic waste, Small Scale Construction, Specific Gravity.
20. Modified drone used for rubbish off power transmission line
Published by: Swapnil Gangaram Chaudhari, Sagar Narendra Chavhan, Shivkumar Sahu, Dipak Ramlal Badgujar, Mayur Chunilal Mahale, Amit R. MahireResearch Area: Power System
Organisation: R. C. Patel Institute of Technology, Shirpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Arduino UNO, Light controller, ESC, BLDC motors.
21. Government interventions in supporting SME growth in Lira district, northern Uganda
Published by: Marus Eton, Fabian Mwosi, Charles David Ebong, Dr. Benard Patrick OgwelResearch Area: Business Management
Organisation: Kabale University, Kabale, UgandaKeywords: Entrepreneurial interventions, Financial accessibility, SME growth.
22. Agribot- Multipurpose agriculture robot
Published by: Vishal Sudhakar Samudre, Vikas Prakash Patil, Vishal Subhash Patil, Akshay Brijlal Dhangar, Sagar Ishwar Saindane, Nadeem R. AnsariResearch Area: Agriculture
Organisation: R. C. Patel Institute of Technology, Shirpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Arduino-Uno, Relay Card, Induction Motor, Capacitive Bank, Lcd, Power Factor Meter.
23. Automatic staircase lighting using solar cell
Published by: Ghansham Surendra Chaudhari, Kamlesh Rajendra Borase, Chetan Bhagwan Badgujar, Ramakant Pradip Goad, Bhushan P Patil, Nadeem R. AnsariResearch Area: Solar Lighting System
Organisation: R. C. Patel Institute of Technology, Shirpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Automatic staircase lighting, Solar energy, Motion sensor.